MAC- BOPP lamination ink series is high solid, high tinctorial strength & low viscosity ink, which promote the ink excellent for fine dot transfer as well as most cost effectiveness due to less consumption of inks and solvents. High tinctorial strength makes the ink highly suitable for electronic cylinder. MAC-BOPP ink has excellent solent release property which makes the system odor free.
MAC-BOPP ink is suitable to print on BOPP should have surface tension > 38 dyne/cm otherwise adhesion problem may take place. High bond strength & low odor makes the ink suitable for all types of food grade packaging as well as all other general printing packaging purpose.Features:
- High strength ink with good rheological properties.
- Good printing millage on machine.
- Excellent halftone dot reproduction.
- Immediate adhesion with substrate.
- Suitable for dry & wet lamination.
- Good bond strength after lamination.
- Low solvent retaintion.
After sampling the minimum order quantity should be 2 Tons.
|Viscosity (In sec by B-4 cup @ 30°C)||18-30|
|Reducer||Ethyl Acetate:TOL:MIBK = 4:4:2|